Sunday, April 29, 2012

New Experiences

Hey there,
       Its been a little bit since I've done one of these so I'm taking the time this morning while I'm enjoy my nice bowl of plain oatmeal with a sprinkle of cinnamon and some cut up banana to tell you all about some exciting new things I've done.(Oh yea that's right notice the "plain" inmy description of the oatmeal..all you need is to start with some good ole fashioned rolled oat cook those up and add some cinnamon and some bananna pieces, no sugar needed to sweeten this healthy bowl of breakfast goodness!) Anyway back to what I was saying, I recently started doing kickboxing at Title Boxing Club. I have wanted to take one for a while and let me tell you it was fantastic! Such a great way to add a pinch a variety into my workout week! The trainers are awesome and comined with the energetic, loud music energy levels are always high! So far I've done two classes and have already invested in my own pair of gloves. It is great way to have fun, relive stress, and get an awesome workout at the same time! The classes are an hour long of nonstop, hard core exercise. The 15 minutes consist of a warm-up (as my AP Euro teacher calls it the "warm-up from hell"). If you've ever seen or done the insanity dvds basically the warmup is like that! Then you are on the bags doing different combination for approx 35 min and the the last part of the hour is spent on abs! Also this week I went to the gym with one of my managers from work! Training her was fun and I look forward to doing it again.( This was on Thursday after I did my boxing classes, she is still sore as of yesterday!)
  Today I am going rockclimbing at Upper Limits in West County with the best friend Ashley. Look for a new post and pictures from this trip coming soon!
 Until Next Time around the Track,
    Nicole (:

1 comment: